1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Silver Ridge is a pet-friendly community. Learn about our pet policy here.
- Residents are responsible for electricity, heat, water, sewer, and trash.
- We offer off-street parking and detached garages at $50 each. Contact the Property Manager for more details and availability.
- We are a 100% non-smoking community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24-hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management, and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
We had a great experience renting here for three years. The staff was always friendly and when things needed to be fixed, it was fixed in good timing. They allow pets, which was great because we own a cat and I never had problems hearing dogs who resides in our building bark. Overall, not a bad place to live at all.- Rachel F.