1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Silver Ridge is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Dogs are allowed in select buildings. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
- We offer off-street parking and detached garages. Contact the Property Manger for more details and availability.
- We are a 100% non-smoking community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
We had a great experience renting here for three years. The staff was always friendly and when things needed to be fixed, it was fixed in good timing. They allow pets, which was great because we own a cat and I never had problems hearing dogs who resides in our building bark. Overall, not a bad place to live at all.- Rachel F.